A yellow male and female hero
Master Ninja, Spellsword, and Acrobat, and bring a Hero License to the King
+1 AT, +1 DF, +1 MG, +1 SP
Hero is a Job class in Dokapon Kingdom obtainable after mastering Spellsword, Ninja, Acrobat, and obtaining the Hero License. Note: that having Spellsword and Ninja mastered means also mastering all 3 starting classes as well.
Per Level: +1 AT, +1 DF, +1 MG, +1 SP
Mastery: +1 AT/Level
Job level pay raise multiplier: 2.5
- Level 1: 3000 G
- Level 2: 7500 G
- Level 3: 18750 G
- Level 4: 46875 G
- Level 5: 117188 G
- Level 6: 292969 G
Level 2: Glory – Forces any non boss enemy to give up.
Level 4: Guard – Raises some random stats by 50%.
Field Skill: Full Combo – Allows you to use one item and one field magic in the same turn.
End of Week Bonus: Stop on own towns 3 times.
- Hero gives nearly 300,000G base pay at Job level 6, with all 11 jobs mastered you can earn a weekly salary of over 3.5 million G.
- Unlike other jobs, the End of Week Bonus is five time the player's salary instead of usual three times.
- Once you have changed to this class, it becomes permanently available to you. If you immediately change class after switching to it, you do not need another Hero License.
- This is probably the hardest job to get, you may need 2 or 3 Guided Warps to get a Hero License.
- Unless a player is in the Castle in the Clouds, and he/she uses Come Here, it is impossible to get there without the Angel Wings, which are dropped only by Rico Jr.