|3||M Guard DX||90||95000||
Recovers a bit of HP
|5||Refresh+||35||40000||Recovers a lot of HP|
Recovers all your HP
|7||Super Cure||50||25000||Cures status ailments|
|8||Seal Magic||30||20000||Seals both Offensive Magic and Defensive Magic|
|9||Seal Magic+||50||60000||Seals both Offensive Magic and Defensive Magic, when opponent uses Attack command, misses often|
|10||Shock||60||145000||Paralyzes the opponent|
|11||Mirror||50||150000||Reflects half the damage|
|12||MG Charge||35||5000||Raises MG|
|13||AT Charge||35||6250||Raises AT|
|14||DF Charge||35||3750||Raises DF|
|15||SP Charge||35||2500||Raises SP|
|60||120000||Raises All stats|
|17||Charm||70||160000||Seals Attack and Counter commands|
|18||Bounce||0||360000||Send the magic back to the caster|
|19||Super Bounce||0||2||Send the magic back with 4x damage|
- This is one of the most important things to upgrade, because of attacks from other people's magic being reduced. You should almost always get a defensive magic spell over an offensive magic spell, unless you need the extra damage.
- Super bounce can't be bought at stores, only at the 500,000 slots in the Casino or earning from Darkling, and other people might target you for it. Make sure you are ready if you get it.
- Charge All and Charm can basically win you a fight all by themselves when activated, since they increase your stats to great heights, or allow you to get a free strike spree till they die, or give up.
- Even though Bounce and Super Bounce are great when they are pulled off correctly, you take full damage if you do not defend against magic at the right time, potentially killing you off if a Magician or an Alchemist pull it off. Be cautious when using this set.
- It is basically required to get a good defensive spell on a Ninja to avoid taking massive or lethal damage from field or battle magics, and battle magic does not miss without a Bounce or super bounce magic, as well as decoy 50% of the time. Along with even then, it still hits the attacker.
- Bounce and Super Bounce reflect the damage that would have been done to YOU if pulled off. For example, if I have 400 MG, and get magic attacked by a character with 8 MG, Bouncing or Super Bouncing will do no damage to them. Likewise, if I have 1 MG and get attacked by someone with 150 MG, and I Super Bounce, if the attack would have done 2200 damage to me, it would instead do 8800 damage to them.
1 M Guard Slightly reduces damage taken from magic spells. 2 M Guard+ Reduces damage taken from magic spells by a fair amount. 3 M Guard DX Dramatically reduces damage taken from magic spells. 4 Refresh Slightly reduces damage and recovers a bit of HP. 5 Refresh+ Slightly reduces damage and recovers a lot of HP. 6 Refresh DX Reduces damage and recovers all your HP. 7 Super Cure Reduces damage and cures status ailments. 8 Seal Magic Slightly reduces damage and seals Offensive Magic. 9 Seal Magic+ Reduces damage and seals Offensive and Defensive Magic. 10 Shock Reduces damage and paralyzes the opponent, preventing them from moving. 11 Mirror Reduces damage and reflects half the damage back to the enemy. Cancels effects too. 12 MG Charge Reduces damage and raises MG. 13 AT Charge Reduces damage and raises AT. 14 DF Charge Reduces damage and raises DF. 15 SP Charge Reduces damage and raises SP. 16 Charge All Reduces damage and raises AT, DF, MG, SP, and HP. 17 Charm Reduces damage and charms the opponent, sealing their Attack and Counter commands. 18 Bounce Send the opponent's magic right back at them! 19 Super Bounce Send the opponent's magic right back at them... with 4 times the damage!