A yellow male and female Acrobat
Give a Show Ticket to the King
+1 AT, +1 DF, +1 SP, +10 HP
Per Level: +1 AT +1 DF +1 SP +10 HP
Mastery: +10 HP/Level
Job level pay raise multiplier: 1.2
Level 1: 300 G
Level 2: 360 G
Level 3: 432 G
Level 4: 518 G
Level 5: 622 G
Level 6: 746 G
End of Week Bonus: Travel 20 spaces (times 3 salary).
- Level 2: Play Dumb – Chance to nullify magic attacks.
- Level 4: ???? – In Battle, this Skill will be replaced by another random Battle Skill. The Skills can be anything from monster skills to the Darkling's Delete skill. It will stay the same for the duration of the battle.
- Field Skill: Play Dead – Upon death, has a chance of reviving the user. Supposed 50% chance. If the Skill is successful in reviving you, it will save you from using revivals in your inventory if you have any.
Contributes to Hero.
- Once you have changed to this class it becomes permanently available to you. If you immediately change class after switching to it you do NOT need another Show Ticket.
- The Play Dead ability is also granted by the Angel Choker, a rare drop from Sphynx in Aphrike.
- The Acrobat has the lowest pay of any Job.